Parasites are living things that "populate" the human body and begin to actively live and reproduce there, causing significant damage to their host.
To date, more than a dozen parasites have been isolated that can infect a person and cause a number of serious diseases.
Some of the most dangerous parasites are roundworms, worms (intestinal worms).
It is also worth noting that human parasites are able to reside not only in the human gut but also in the liver, thereby "attacking" a vital organ.
Many people wonder how folk remedies can cleanse the body of parasites and whether a so-called home remedy will help fight the problem.
Before considering how to cleanse the body of parasites with folk remedies, it is worth mentioning the effectiveness of such "cleansing" techniques. Folk recipes are thought to help remove most, if not all, of the parasites from the body. The most important thing in this is strict adherence to the preparation and receipt of funds.
The following agents and ingredients are most commonly used to eliminate parasites and further excrete them from the body:
- Walnut. They are made into an alcohol tincture (namely from the shell). You can also eat pine nuts.
- Onions and garlic have a pronounced antibacterial effect and therefore have an excellent effect on removing parasites. In addition, these products are often simply consumed in the diet. They increase immunity and protect a person from damage by various unwanted bacteria and parasites.
- Pumpkin seeds are an ancient folk treatment practiced by our great-grandmothers.
- Various alcoholic tinctures with brandy and the addition of herbal decoctions.
- Wormwood and other herbs.
It has to be noted
You can also make all the popular recipes for getting rid of parasites at home. In this case, the most important thing is to follow the preparation scheme and further use of the product as closely as possible.
Before you start practicing such folk recipes on your own, keep in mind that not everyone can use them on their own, because like medications, these recipes have many contraindications. Thus, the use of antiparasitic agents during pregnancy and lactation, in the presence of acute diseases of the stomach and the entire digestive system, and in the case of an allergic reaction to the components of a particular agent is prohibited.
Such funds should be given to children, the elderly and patients with severe chronic liver and kidney disease with caution and only with the doctor's permission. This method of cleansing the body is an additional contraindication to diseases of the circulatory system, heart disease, and the period after recent surgery when a person is severely debilitated. How to cleanse the body of parasites with folk remedies correctly - more in this article.
How to cleanse the body of parasites with folk remedies: the best methods
Before you cleanse the body of parasites with folk remedies, you need to specify the specific method of cleansing.
The most effective methods to remove and control parasites are:
- Pepper. It should be consumed in large quantities with food. It helps to get rid of parasites in the shortest possible time.
- Onion medicine. To prepare it, cut the onion and pour it over boiling water. Insist for a day and take a third of a glass twice a day for three weeks.
- Garlic is a hot agent. Chop the garlic and pour over boiling water. Stick to an hour. Soak a cotton swab in the prepared liquid and wrap it in a cheese cloth. Use as a rectal suppository. You can also make an enema with garlic soup. This method can also be practiced in the absence of rectal diseases.
- How can the body of parasites be cleansed with folk remedies, namely nuts? To do this, chop a few nuts, add a little salt and pour water. Bring to a boil and leave for an hour. Strain and drink the soup in small sips. You can also make an alcoholic tincture by adding a green walnut shell and drinking up to three drops at a time.
- Consumption of roasted pumpkin seeds as a dietary supplement.
- Herb. To prepare, mix equal amounts of wormwood, chamomile and tannins. Pour hot water into a glass and stick to it. Take half a glass twice a day.
The effect of such treatment will not be immediately noticeable. It should take at least two weeks for the person’s condition to improve.
Positive signs of treatment effectiveness include increased strength, improved appetite, and stabilized sleep. In addition, a person can get rid of digestive problems.
If traditional medicine does not help eliminate parasites, you should use medications.
Not everyone knows how to cleanse the body of parasites with folk remedies for the child. It is not recommended to give herbs or enemas to babies.
The "gentler" methods of getting rid of the parasites will be therapeutic baths. To make such a bath, a decoction of thyme, oat straw and celandine must be prepared. Add the broth to the bath and bathe the child in it for at least two hours. In addition, these baths can be used to prevent parasites in children. To do this, it is enough to perform the procedure once a month.
Purifying the body of parasites with folk remedies: nutrition and opinions
Cleansing the body of parasites with folk remedies is a rather long and laborious process that requires maximum patience and perseverance from man.
Cleansing the body of parasites with folk remedies involves the application of all kinds of techniques.
Of the many purification methods, it is recommended to choose several methods at once in order to test its effectiveness on your own, because each organism is unique, and if one person can use any method to kill parasites, it is completely useless to another. In addition, the type of parasites that affect the body plays a significant role because if some parasites are more prone to exposure, the latter will require long-term systematic influence and purification.
It should be noted that nutrition plays an extremely important role in cleansing the body of parasites with folk remedies. A properly chosen diet can be used both in the preparatory phase of the elimination of parasites and simply to prevent their appearance in the body. Research shows that parasites do not tolerate certain foods well, so these should be emphasized in the diet.
- Raw onions and garlic.
- Raw cabbage and juice.
- Coconuts and pomegranates.
- Hot spices (pepper, cinnamon, ginger). They can only be used in the absence of stomach diseases.
- Bell peppers.
- Lemon with honey.
In addition, a person needs to drink more fluids, give up bad habits, and eat small portions. At the same time, in order not to provoke the vital activity of parasites, the use of many products should be denied.
Thus, fish, meat, coffee and all kinds of sweets should be excluded from the menu. In order to better understand the effectiveness of cleaning the body of parasites with folk remedies, we present the opinions of people who have already tried this method.
- First opinion: "I have been suffering from intestinal diseases often lately. As it turned out, the reason for this was parasites. After consulting my doctor, I started cleansing my body. I practiced in several ways - I used pumpkin seeds, enemas and baths. After a month of such treatment, I felt much better. Now I’m thinking of repeating the course, but using different recipes. "
- Second Review: "I tried to get rid of parasites with juices, diet products and herbal tinctures. So far, I do not see significant results, I believe that medication with modern technologies is often more effective. "
- Third opinion: "I have been suffering from body exhaustion for a long time and I have only recently understood the real cause of my illness. They were worms. On the advice of a friend, I started removing them by enema with coffee and garlic tincture. It's been three weeks and it's been good so far. My condition has improved. Regardless, I don’t think garlic tincture is good for my stomach. "