The human body is attacked daily by various harmful microorganisms. These are larvae of bacteria and viruses as well as various parasites. If a person does not have a weakened immune system, he can successfully fight them. For objective and subjective reasons, human immunity is weakened and pathogenic microorganisms begin to multiply fairly quickly.
When parasites start to multiply, they feed on the same nutrients as humans. As a result, the human body does not receive full nutrients, which causes the body to weaken and its health to deteriorate. You can use a variety of methods to remove parasites from your body, which include medication and the use of folk remedies. In addition, a noticeable effect can be achieved by combining anthelmintics and infusions or infusions of various natural ingredients.
Sign that it is time to cleanse the body
The fact that parasites have appeared in the body can be indicated by some factors:
- Appearance of regular headache and dizziness.
- A person develops fatigue in the background of general weakness.
- Appearance of frequent nausea.
- The intensity of saliva flow increases.
- From time to time there is a feeling of hunger.
- At the same time, the appetite disappears, leading to weight loss.
- Frequent pain in muscle tissue.
- Rash, appearance of dermatitis on the skin.
- Snoring during sleep and gnashing of teeth.
- Psychological imbalance, depression.
- Decreased immunity, development of anemia.
- Development of new papillomas and age spots.
- Appearance of cracks in the sole.
There are other visible signs that can help determine the presence of parasites in the body. In a sick person, the skin becomes slightly oily and pimples or pimples appear on the body. At the same time, the complexion changes and becomes paler, against the background of the premature appearance of wrinkles. In women, a violation of the menstrual cycle is possible and benign tumors appear in the breasts and female organs.
Preparing to cleanse the body of parasites
Cleansing the body is a serious event that requires special training. For example:
- Before cleaning, you need to make sure there are parasites.
- In this case, you can use generally accepted stool studies as well as a number of laboratory tests. It is important not only to determine if there are parasites in the body, but also to determine the type to make the treatment most effective.
- You should eat light foods about 10 days before cleansing your body, except for fatty, spicy, and sweet foods from your diet. These days, it is better to consume only fruits, vegetables, and pasty juices because they contain enough fiber.
For a note!On these days you should drink enough water (2 liters per day) and herbal teas.
- Nowadays, it is very important to decide on constipation by taking a mild laxative, even making more enemas if the laxative is ineffective.
Ways to cleanse the body
There are several ways to empty parasites out of the body.
Cleansing with bitter herbs
"Life without Parasites" is a traditional healing book that deals with methods of cleansing from worms. As the author of the book points out, in 80% of cases, parasitic infections are to blame. Therefore, regular cleansing of the body is very important.
Since parasites cannot tolerate foods and herbs that have a pronounced bitter taste, this factor formed the basis of all recipes.
Interesting to know!To get rid of various parasitic microorganisms that affect the digestive system, associated with metabolic disorders, changes in the liver is recommended to use bitter herbs such as wormwood, ginger, cloves, black walnuts, rosehips.
Tea or powder should be made from these ingredients. The tea is prepared as follows: take half a teaspoon of the herb and pour 200 ml of boiling water, then for 10 minutes, but no more. As for the herbal powder, it is mixed with bread balls and then taken. Usually tea and balls are consumed on an empty stomach.
The powder can be prepared by grinding dried herbs. Antiparasitic formulations that contain multiple ingredients show good efficacy.
There is also a second way to clean. More effective, but also more radical. This method is based on 5 days of fasting or your own urine, which is either drunk or based on enemas. These cleaning methods should be repeated about four times a year.
Cleaning with enema
He based his folk healing methods on the implementation of cleansing enemas based on acidified water. The enema is done from 5: 00 to 7: 00 in the morning and from 18: 00 to 19: 00 in the evening.
Note to everyone!The water required for enema is used at room temperature. It should be peeled, but not boiled.
The water is acidified by lemon, sea buckthorn, blueberry or cranberry juice. This has a detrimental effect not only on intestinal worms but also on other harmful microorganisms. Each enema contains 2 liters of water, 2 tablespoons. tablespoons of juice and a spoonful of common table salt, which has a positive effect on the bloating after each procedure. After the enema, you should be prepared for a frequent visit to the toilet where the parasites will come out. Usually, most of them appear in the last stage.
After each procedure, it is advisable to drink a glass of chamomile soup or a few glasses of freshly squeezed apple juice. This will have a positive effect on the mucous membranes of the digestive system.
In order to effectively control parasites, chemical preparations in the form of tablets are increasingly used today. In addition, in the market for such products, it is possible to select drugs, taking into account the specific characteristics of the body.
Folk remedies to cleanse the body of parasites
Folk remedies based on natural ingredients are not the last in the fight against intestinal worms.
Garlic has antibacterial properties and almost everyone knows about it. Garlic is effective not only in the fight against intestinal worms, but also in the fight against other pathogenic microorganisms living in the human body, such as fungi, bacteria and viruses.
Garlic is an excellent prophylactic agent that prevents the active reproduction of parasitic infections. Garlic, although not in large quantities, is acceptable for children.
For the product to be effective, garlic enemas are made based on water or milk. For example:
- To make garlic water, you need to take a head of garlic and chop it, then pour it all over boiled water and infuse it for a while. Filter the solution before use.
- Using milk, the solution preparation technology is somewhat different. In a glass of milk, a few cloves of garlic should be cooked until soft. The composition should be cooled and then filtered. To give the child an enema, you must take 100 ml of the solution and, if you are an adult, you must take 200 ml of the solution.
The enema is done at night for a week.
Garlic tincture in cognac has a good effect against parasites. Take 400 g of garlic and pour 1 liter of brandy on it. Before that, peel the garlic and chop finely. The antiparasitic agents are infused for 3 weeks. Garlic tincture is used once a day before meals. 1 liter of tincture is enough for 2 months, which corresponds to the course of treatment. A similar procedure is performed once every two years.
Cleansing the body with soda
The process of treating worms consists of 3 stages, which include cleansing the body with an enema. There are 2 cleansing enemas and one soda water. The first stage is to clean the intestines with lightly salted water (2 tablespoons of salt are dissolved in 2 liters of boiled water). The next stage is a soda enema. To prepare the active solution, take 800 ml of warm water (approximately 40 degrees) and dissolve a spoonful of baking soda. The last stage again consists of a cleansing enema as in the first stage. If lemon juice is added to the product, the efficiency of the process increases. It is recommended to perform the procedures for 1 day, 2 weeks. A procedure that consists of 3 stages takes an hour and a half.
Use cognac with castor oil
People have long used the use of alcoholic products and castor oil to drive out worms. Worms are thought to be intoxicated with alcohol and lose their stamina. In other words, they fall from the intestines. If you drink castor oil after a while, which is considered an effective laxative, the human body is effectively cleansed of parasites.
For the procedure, 50 ml of high-quality cognac and oil should be drunk, washed with sweet tea, which causes the intestinal worms to react to this delicacy. After a short time, you have to run to the toilet: the body cleanses spontaneously.
Not all parasites come out after the first procedure. Sometimes more procedures are needed. In any case, you have to wait until all the parasites leave the body. It is not a problem to take a short break and then resume the procedure.
Use of wormwood
Wormwood is used to fight many parasites, including the worm. Decoctions, infusions and powder are used.
- Preparation of broth. . . Pour a spoonful of dry wormwood into 200 ml of boiling water and infuse the solution for half an hour. The soup should then be cooled and drunk in several stages.
- Use of powder. . . To prepare the powder, it is sufficient to grind the dry plant in a coffee grinder. Take the powder twice a day before meals. The powder can be poured with water or added to tea or juice. Alternatively, the product can be purchased at a pharmacy. The duration of treatment is 1 month.
- Preparation of tinctures. . . To prepare the tincture, take 5 tablespoons of dry grass and fill with half a liter of alcohol. The drug is infused for 10 days in a dark place. It is better to filter the solution before use. The tincture is taken 2 times a day with a tablespoon. The tincture is contraindicated if you have stomach or heart problems.
Use of various herbs
- Various bitter herbs are used to control intestinal worms, such as yarrow, immortelle, chamomile, St. John's wort, tan. Sea buckthorn bark and oak bark can also be used. The treatment process takes about 10 days. During this period, herbal decoctions are consumed before meals, 100 ml.
- To prepare an effective cure, take 5 tablespoons of herbs or 1 tablespoon of various herbs, pour half a liter of boiling water and leave for 1 night. This potion lasts for 4 days.
- Nettle root is also used. Pour over hot water and boil for a few minutes, then infuse for half an hour. Apply on an empty stomach half an hour before a meal.
- After 10 days, a break of 3 days should be taken and the treatment repeated. This treatment is performed once a year.
Possible side effects and contraindications
The process of cleansing the body should be done in good health. This should not be done:
- In case of exacerbation of chronic diseases, when the body weakens.
- In case of any bleeding as well as in women with menstruation.
- Accompanied by high fever in case of cold.
- For kidney, liver and heart problems.
- In case of gastric ulcer and gastritis.
- In oncological cases.
- During pregnancy and lactation.
When cleansing the body based on folk remedies, you should be prepared for the following:
- Pain and cramps in the stomach.
- Headache and dizziness.
- Fluctuations in blood pressure.
Before starting to fight parasites, you should carefully study the possible consequences and be prepared that such procedures, as well as the receipt of funds, will not bring convenience. In general, fighting worms is a serious test for people.
Opinions of doctors
Not all experts support the question of whether or not to cleanse the body for preventative purposes. Some are convinced that such cleansing should be done, while the other part does not support this strategy, arguing that 90% of the information on the general infection of people infected with parasites is untrue. The number of infected does not exceed 40%. The main parasites are giardia and toxoplasma, which are transmitted by birds to humans.
Instructive!About 10% of people are infected with common worms. Basically, these are the people who live in the absence of sewage.
The main causes of helminthic infection include unhealthy conditions, or rather the consumption of unwashed foods, and eating with dirty hands. In addition, insufficient heat treatment of fish and meat dishes also leads to infection with helminth samples. If personal hygiene rules are followed and foods that have undergone proper heat treatment are used in foods, the risk of infection with parasites is reduced to almost zero.
Experts do not recommend expelling parasites without making sure of their presence, as any seemingly simple and harmless procedure will not go unnoticed. Even the same enema, done twice a day, can have negative consequences in the future, which is not said by those who advise cleansing the body for no apparent reason. Never interfere with the normal functioning of the human body. Thinking about parasites that don’t actually exist can seriously damage your health.
Before you begin to cleanse your body, you should contact a specialist and donate blood for analysis to make sure there are parasites.
If the test confirms the fears, it is better to contact a specialist to prescribe appropriate treatment.
Experts recommend treatment with anthelmintic drugs because they work much faster and more effectively. Is it worth suffering for a whole month when intestinal worms can be emptied in 3 days without enema or pain.
People with chronic illnesses should think about cleansing the body. For them, an independent process of purification from parasites is generally contraindicated.