Parasites attack without fear. Without any special problems and difficulties, they manage to penetrate the human body in various ways to get a place to live and free food. These creatures cannot live without their master because they are unable to obtain their own food. Therefore, they are called parasites to err from one host to another and live at their expense. This can continue indefinitely as long as the person is alive.
Need to know what these parasites are and what they are? Are there any visible symptoms that indicate they are in the body? At the same time, it would be good if all people knew how to get rid of parasites and what it is desirable to take to permanently cleanse the body of parasites. Maybe it would be better to start with the big picture.
What are parasites?
Characterized by all three features:
- pose a direct danger to the owner;
- completely dependent on it;
- Keep in touch with the owner for as long as you feel necessary.
This means that all organisms with similar characteristics can be safely classified as parasites. They are divided into protozoa and helminths.
The simplest parasites are a threat in the form of parasitoses - the diseases they cause. Those familiar with amebiasis, giardiasis, balantidiasis, malaria, trypanosomiasis, toxoplasmosis, trichomoniasis, and others know how great this problem can be and its negative consequences. Helminths also cause ascariasis, opisthorchiasis, echinococcosis, enterobiasis, and other dangerous diseases.
Parasitosis can be infected:
- Through the burn. The eggs in or on it go straight to the body.
- By keeping in touch. The larvae find their prey in the waters of open reservoirs.
- Sexually transmitted diseases can be caused by the unicellular parasite.
- Protozoa can enter the human bloodstream after being bitten by an infected insect.
Each parasite type has its own developmental cycle and favorite habitats. They live almost in human tissues and organs. Many of them can multiply and permeate blood vessels. They occur in intestinal and extraintestinal forms. For every parasitic creature that is in the body, there are certain characteristic symptoms. Purification of organisms from parasites is recommended only after a correct diagnosis and determination of what helminth has penetrated the human.
Clinical signs of parasites
Before beginning methods of getting rid of parasites, one must examine oneself more thoroughly and make sure that there is indeed an unwanted guest in it. Even in the slightest suspicion, you should not take drastic action immediately, but should seek the help of a parasitologist who, above all, advises you to take some tests. With the right diagnosis, you can recover from parasites in your body as soon as possible and without harm to your health. Delay is associated with all sorts of complications and irreversible processes.
There are general symptoms that indicate that there is a guest in the body. They are accompanied by::
- general malaise;
- decreased performance;
- drastic weight loss;
- intermittent rash;
- pain in the gastrointestinal tract without specific localization;
- significant temperature rise;
- irregular stools, alternating with diarrhea and constipation;
It is often possible to see representatives of the parasitic world directly in the stool. The presence of an increased number of eosinophils in the blood and clear signs of anemia also suggest the presence of parasites.
With the presence of the helminth parasite, jaundice develops intensely in the liver. And even bile colic when the parasite clogs the bile ducts.
There have been cases of large amounts of parasites in the gastrointestinal tract causing intestinal obstruction.
When a mother echinococcus ruptures, many human organs are exposed to toxic poisoning as well as the rapid spread of the disease throughout the body.
Individuals who often have a runny nose and have poor immunity should have a more thorough examination of their body, which may indicate the presence of helminthic invasion.
To accurately and quickly identify the problem, the physician needs to know all about the patient’s interactions, communication with parasite-bearing animals, visits to open water bodies, and even food preferences. If personal hygiene rules have never been followed, your doctor should be aware of this. This will help you quickly diagnose and prescribe effective treatment to rid the body of parasites.
Every human being needs to know how to kill parasites because 95% of the world’s population is a carrier. All of them, without exception and regardless of size, cause great harm to the body. More than half of chronic diseases are provoked by their parasitic activity. Often, the fruit of the "labor" of parasites is bronchial asthma, allergies, psoriasis, inflammatory processes in the joints, which people have been treating for years.
You can get rid of them using folk methods and medicines. Both methods are effective.
Folk remedies for parasites
There are a number of folk remedies that are effective in getting rid of parasites. Thanks to them, not only are parasites excreted from the body, but their protective functions are also restored. There are many plants that have excellent anthelmintic properties. Characteristics of garlic, walnuts, onions, pomegranates, pumpkin seeds. Hem samples can be cast out using St. John’s wort, wormwood, tansy, thyme and cloves. They negatively affect adult worms and their larvae.
Recipes on folk remedies to fight helminths
- Garlic with kefir. To kill the worms, 10 small cloves of garlic should be peeled and taken on an empty stomach without chewing, washed with a glass of kefir. Such a procedure is sufficient to get rid of the helminth samples. For greater confidence, it is advisable to repeat after 7 days.
- Onion infusion.This remedy is made from a medium onion. Crush and make up to 200 g with boiling water. Drink the broth given during the night at once, free of charge.
- wormwood tincture.To do this, take 1-2 teaspoons of herbs, pour boiling water and stick for an hour. This tincture should be taken twice a day, morning and evening, 100 g for 2-3 days.
- Sbiten.It can help you not only cleanse yourself of parasites, but also remove toxins from the body, increase your immunity. To make this wonderful cure, you need to take 1 glass of honey, dissolve it in 1 liter of water and simmer for 20 minutes. After adding 1 teaspoon of cardamom, ginger, cinnamon, bay leaf to this syrup, boil for another 5 minutes. After the soup is filtered and soaked hot before going to bed for 7-12 days.
Stages of getting rid of unwanted guests
To completely treat your body and cleanse it of parasites, it is advisable to go through several stages:
- Preparing the body. Before you start removing parasites from your body, you need to prepare a little. For this purpose, it is advisable to use vegetable oils within three days. Flaxseed oil or pumpkin seed oil is perfect. It is enough to take 1 teaspoon 15 minutes before meals. Absorbents can be an excellent alternative. With their help, they remove toxic substances from the body, which arise from the vital activities of parasite creatures.
- The second stage is considered the main one. It consists of the use of anthelmintic folk remedies or medical anthelmintic drugs.
- In the third stage, there is a need to restore the body, which has suffered greatly from the presence of helminth samples.
Necessary to minimize the risk of infection with worms:
- observe the rules of personal hygiene;
- minimizes communication with pets;
- implementation of preventive measures every three months to get rid of animals from helminth samples;
- avoid contact with stray animals;
- to moisten the apartment at least every 7 days;
- Do not eat unwashed vegetables and fruits;
- eat meat and fish only after thorough heat treatment;
- do not drink water from unreliable sources;
Do not self-medicate at the slightest sign of infection with a parasite, but contact a specialist immediately to help diagnose the disease correctly and prescribe the necessary treatment. If the worms are still found in a family member, all family members should be examined without failure.