Even the development of technologies and household chemicals with a wide range of dishwashing detergents does not save our society from being infected by parasites. The number one reason is dirty hands.
There are worms that are not dangerous to humans and can be removed from the body without much difficulty. However, parasitologists also know those who kill their prey.
What worms can live in us?
Helminths can live in both animal and human bodies. It is not in vain that they are called parasites because they feed on the resources of the body they infect. Worms are not only harmful by consuming the food we are entitled to, but they also disrupt the normal functioning of the liver, heart, lungs and other organs. There are cases where they have penetrated the hearing aid, the eye and the brain.
Those who come more often than others as uninvited “guests” were divided into three groups by experts. These types of parasites have become champions in terms of the number of infections, as they account for more than 70% of recorded infections.
Here's a brief description:
- roundwormscombine pinworms, roundworms, and so-called canine nematodes (also known as toxocara).
- The simplest parasites.These include lamblia, amoeba, toxoplasmosis, and plasmodia for malaria.
- Flatworms.This class includes echinococcus, broad diphyllobothriasis, and bovine tapeworm.
Any of the 150 types of parasitic creatures can cause helminthiasis (helminth infection). Scientists have discovered much more of them, 12, 000 helminth species known to science. Consider further what worms live in the human body.
The most common types are
- Pinworms.Very small white worms that live and multiply in the digestive system of their prey. Worms of this type are most likely to cause damage that damages the microflora of the intestinal tract. This negative effect becomes the cause of subsequent diseases of the urogenital system, enterobiasis, nervous system disorders, lack of physical growth and mental development. Dirty hands, unwashed food and pets are the main routes of human infection.
- Ascaris.These worms, which develop in the human body, sometimes reach 0. 4 meters. Ascaris is able to move from its permanent habitat, the intestinal tract, to the lung area. During the journey, the worm damages the tissues, leading to bleeding in them. When the larvae cough up from the upper respiratory tract, they enter the oral cavity and are swallowed into the digestive system. An outside observer confuses this type of cough with a cold. They also cause harm by poisoning the microflora of the intestinal tract with toxins. On the other hand, they are fed nutrients intended for us. Poisoning the body leads to allergies as well as asthma attacks and suffocation. The dirty hand is Ascaris ’favorite vehicle when it moves to a new body.
- Vlasoglav.You get a well-deserved third place in the number of infections. This worm enters the body of a new victim through poorly processed foods. It causes trichocephalosis. The patient loses appetite, complains of abdominal pain, anemia and diarrhea. The external manifestations of the disease cannot be immediately distinguished from the onset of appendicitis.
- Wide RibbonIn a sense, this worm claims to be a champion in length as it reaches 10 meters and sometimes even more. But there are parasites and more real ones. It is settled by consuming freshwater fish. The worm sucks everything out of the "owner" that should have strengthened and nourished the person. It is not selective for organ damage and can harm everyone. Signs of infection by the worm include headache and hallucinations (if it gets into the brain), nausea and vomiting. Its action and part of its appearance is similar to that of the pig and bovine tapeworm, but longer than this worm.
- Hookwormsdo not penetrate food and mouth. Their path is different as they infect us through the skin. Living in contaminated soil, they seem to be waiting for contact with people. Their damage is that hookworms damage the intestines and lungs and also feed on blood. Symptoms are associated with abdominal pain and problems with esophageal work.
- Trichinella.Worm infection occurs when meat (especially wild) is consumed. Their presence in the body gives such external manifestations:
- abdominal pain;
- high fever (after two weeks of stay);
- intestinal disorders;
- skin rash.
Important.These types of worms damage the muscle tissue of a person's limbs and face, damaging the respiratory system and even the heart, which is fatal.
People sometimes neglect to treat helminthic invasion as an unpleasant but fairly easily tolerable disease. Accordingly, their beliefs do not encourage them to be extremely careful when coming into contact with any dirt, poorly processed food, or pets.
Such criminal negligence has its unfortunate fruits. Worms have the ability to kill their prey apart from pain and organ damage. The most dangerous are helminths, which feed on blood and nutrients inside a person.
Differences between parasitic worms are the extent of the damage done and the way they penetrate the body of the new "host. "Echinococci are known to form cysts, the bovine tapeworm damages the intestines, and opisthorchis consistently eat the liver. A certain number of cells are missing every day.
Protozoan parasites multiply very rapidly when conditions are right. Giardia seems to be hidden for a while and has no manifestations. Toxoplasmas hit the human head, affecting the brain, which affects the victim’s behavior.
Plasmodium malaria kills blood cells and can lead to fatal death.
Consequences of the infection:
- development of malignancies;
- weakens immunity;
- metabolism is disturbed.
Most helminths live in the intestinal tract, liver, and lungs. Some cases indicate damage to muscle tissue, joints, eyes and brain. Through blood flow, parasites are able to migrate throughout the body, causing problems wherever they appear.
Symptoms of parasites
Manifestations of helminthic invasion are very different. But they also have common symptoms:
- weakening and swelling muscle pain; The
- joints hurt, though not damaged;
- liver and spleen size increase;
- skin rash;
- high temperature.
You can add them:
- itching near the anus, abdominal pain, gastrointestinal disturbance, constipation, vomiting, diarrhea and intestinal tension, possibly even obstruction, the person weakens and complains of anemia; Poisoning by
- parasitic secretion disrupts the nervous system, leading to headaches, dizziness, and nausea. Because parasites consume substances designed to strengthen man, the body weakens and begins to sleep constantly, is depleted for no reason, sleep is disturbed, and even serious mental work is difficult to do;
- signs of itching and allergies, hives, brittleness of hair and nails, bronchial asthma, runny nose and dry cough;
- attenuated immunity provides access to various infections, inflammation of the mouth and nose causes stomatitis, sinusitis, and sinusitis;
- Women develop inflammation of the appendages and fishy odor (bacterial vaginosis).
Worms sometimes bring the body of an infected person to a state where a healthy life is not possible, even after removal. Therefore, contact your doctor immediately if you notice any of these symptoms.
Photos of the worms inside you
Worms of different types, sizes, and shapes can settle in the human body. They use any method of migration to live at someone else’s expense. It is believed that 4/5 of the population of our planet has a helminthic invasion and carries various parasites. One may not even suspect that he is not eating food alone, but also a "tenant" in the intestines.
The symptoms of their presence are not immediate and not pronounced at all. And the long stay of worms leads to chronic diseases in the body. Many diseases are thought to begin with worms. Before starting treatment, you must first get to know your inner enemy so that you do not fight blindly.
Human worms are divided into types:
- globular worms;
Even viewing a photo of the parasite isn’t a very pleasant experience, but it’s much worse if you carry it with you. It seems to people that someone may have an invasion, but that doesn’t affect me. What a shock to learn that a monster has come and settled in their own bodies!
Thanks to such materials, smart people are better armed to protect themselves and their loved ones. But no one and nothing can afford to destroy uninvited "guests. "
If the parasites are different, the treatment is not always the same. Do not give the same tablet for lice and ascaris, there are significant differences in lifestyle, places of residence and mode of infection. They first find out the type of helminth, the direction of its harmful activity, and only then the doctor selects the drug, taking into account the age and other health characteristics of each patient.
So, after receiving enough information about the types, symptoms, extent of damage of the worms, the reader can be diagnosed and can pass the appropriate tests, which are prescribed by a parasitologist. Not all worms are equally dangerous, but any type of poison the body with its waste products, and each feeds on something: food or body tissue.
For information.The term "parasite" comes from the Greek word for parasite. Two or more organisms live side by side, but one "sits on your neck" and feeds and multiplies at the expense of the other. The digestive system may contain both multicellular helminth samples and protozoa. Tapeworms, roundworms, and pinworms are quite common. They have a relatively complex physique.
The vast majority of helminths have a negative effect on general well-being and human health and cause the development of very serious diseases. With this in mind, when the first signs of malaise appear that do not go away during the treatment of a cold or rash with a headache, it is a good idea to see a doctor to make a diagnosis.
Today, physicians have sufficient methods and high-precision technology to confirm or rule out suspicion of infection with parasitic worms. If helminth samples are found, only a specialist can select the most optimal treatment.
How to prevent helminthic invasion? Do you need to constantly limit yourself in one or the other of your rest, literally “squeezing” your life in squeezing the observance of complex postulates?
In fact, infection of intestinal parasites and subsequent treatments can be avoided by following very simple rules:
- Wash your hands only with soap;
- drink filtered water;
- not only wash fruits and vegetables with water, but even better, pour them with boiling water;
- avoid swimming in polluted water bodies;
- meat and fish products must be subjected to a mandatory heat treatment; Outdoor
- toys are disinfected;
- Vaccinate pets against parasites.
But everyone has to start with themselves, because all modern results mean nothing if they just neglect personal hygiene and preventative measures for the family members who live in our house. Attention to health, timely detection (if an infection has occurred), competent and immediate treatment - all of which will help prevent a major personal catastrophe and the spread of the disease in your environment.
It is much easier to prevent parasitic worms than to experience deterioration in health, all sorts of disorders and fever, and you still have to follow the rules. Not just a hygienic cure, but treatment, diet and restoration of immunity. And it's good to do it without operations. Take care, it's easier.